Balance is key to having a pain free body that moves with ease.
THE BODY IS AN INTERDEPENDENT, DYNAMIC UNIT. EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED.
IMBALANCES THROUGH YOUR SOFT TISSUES CAUSE TENSION.
TENSION AFFECTS YOUR COMFORT LEVELS AND IMPACTS THE AMOUNT OF AVAILABLE SPACE YOUR BABY HAS TO MOVE.
If certain soft tissues are strained or tight from tension, this can impact the amount of space your baby has to move into a favourable position for birth.
UNWIND teaches several strategies you can use from the comfort of your home to help prepare your body for a more comfortable labour.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Techniques to unwind your body from the comfort of your own home.
- What fascia is and its relevance in pregnancy.
- the importance of balance in the body for healing.
- The importance of balance for labour and birth.
- How mobility and body alignment will help you to have your most comfortable pregnancy possible.